We hope this letter finds you healthy, happy and prepared to ease back into your regular routines.
1) We are getting back to business as usual. Our schedule is still slightly limited so we can appropriately space out patients in the office. We appreciate your understanding.
2) For now, every patient and guest in our office is required to wear a mask or face-covering. These coverings will be essential for anyone in our office. If you are working with our staff, they too will wear a mask.
3) Our forms and paper work are now online. Practically every form and signature required of you will be pushed to new online forms that will be completed before your arrival. Forms will be emailed to you ahead of time.
4) When you arrive in our parking lot, please call us at 804-595-2020, option 5 to start the new check-in procedures. We will finalize remote paperwork from your car and initiate our COVID screenings. Once you are inside, we will have a "Welcome" station in our waiting room to take your temperature, give you hand sanitizer, and start your visit.
5) Patients <18 may have one parent/guardian and patients 18+ should come alone. If you want a guest to help select optical frames, we'll invite that person inside during frame selection.
6) While your health and safety have always been a top priority,we are putting many additional sanitation and safety protocols in place.
We look forward to getting back at providing you and your family a lifetime of exceptional vision care!
Thank you for your continued support, it is truly appreciated!
Drs. Robinson & Parker
Confused by the huge difference between what you see in quality and pricing between all of the different opticals around town? The difference is in quality, optics, technology, and personal touch. We have licensed opticians that are knowledgeable in all of the modern materials and lens designs to ensure you have the clearest and most-comfortable vision possible.
6019 Harbour Park Dr
Midlothian, VA 23112
We share parking lot with Bonefish Grill
Saturday and Sunday: Closed